Marketing & Sales Assistant – Spanish Fluency
Our team members challenge the status quo with original thoughts and ideas and follow through with actions, through collaboration and team work.
We are small enough for each team member to make a valuable contribution and see the immediate impact of their efforts, but also well established with more than 10 years in the mobile social entertainment space.
At airG, we develop mobile communities and wireless social networking products. We’re working with industry leaders such as Verizon, Sprint Nextel, AT&T, Bell Canada and T-Mobile to define an entirely new way of interacting on your mobile phone. In our ideally situated office in the heart of downtown Vancouver, we’re creating products that enable millions of customers to experience a sense of being connected. Wirelessly.
We are in search of a Marketing & Sales Assistant with Spanish fluency to join our Business Development team.
For this role you will:
- Coordinate marketing and sales campaign with the Marketing and Business Development Managers for the Latin American region
- Create product presentations, reports and briefs for the team
- Maintain and update templates & documents as necessary
- Gather information and resources for promotions and campaigns
- Draft and prepare internal market reports
- Follow up with the teams external meetings
- Provide administrative support for the team
- Must be fluent in Spanish (Read, write and Speak)
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) skills.
- Diploma or degree in Marketing
- Proven track record of multi-tasking.
- Detail oriented and the ability to work under pressure.
- Projects a warm and positive attitude.
- Demonstrated proficiency in the MS Suite of desktop applications.
- An interest in and an appreciation for the wireless, mobile community space.
We offer an attractive and competitive compensation package including a comprehensive benefits plan with a flexible wellness program, and staff purchase plan for mobile devices like the Android, iPhone and Blackberry.
For more information and to apply online please visit http://jobs.airg.com