airG is a well established local, but global reaching development company. We create innovative mobile, social and entertainment products and we are always looking for talented and innovative people to join our team.
We are small enough for each team member to make a valuable contribution and see the immediate impact of their efforts. We take risks, challenge the norm and seek opportunities to constantly evolve our products and team members through collaboration, sharing of knowledge and by nurturing innovation and passion.
We are in search of a Software Developer to join our Product Integrations team.
As our Software Developer – Product Integrations you will be responsible for the integration and deployment of airG’s mobile and web based products. This involves understanding requirements from vendors and customers, producing high-quality solutions to integrate the products, performing design/code reviews, testing and debugging, product launching, and providing post-launch support.
For this role, you will:
• Work with the business solutions team on product integrations, deployment, and support activities
• Support the review and refinement of customer requirements, with focus on billing and SMS integrations
• Design and implement billing solutions; configure and customize the products based on customer requirements
• Integrate and maintain WAP platform
• Conduct design and code reviews with peers and team members; perform testing and issues resolution to maintain high quality standard
• Launch products and provide ongoing support for the customized solutions
• Maintain and improve existing billing integrations to maximize revenue
• Continuously updating knowledge of airG’s mobile and web based products and services
• Continuously updating knowledge of airG’s application platforms and network infrastructure
• Continuously look for ways to increase monetization, automate processes, and improve internal tools at airG
• Minimum 2 years experience in a Software Developer role
• Ability to produce high quality solutions based on customer requirements is a must
• Experience developing in the Linux programming environments is desirable
• External customer facing experience
• Active problem solver with a willingness to challenge the status quo and make recommendations for improvements
• Ability to work on multiple projects within strict deadlines
• Sound decision making and time management skills
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Takes initiative and ownership on work projects
• Ability to work independently and/or as a collaborative team member
• Thrives in a fast-paced, constantly changing technical environment
• Post secondary education in computing science or computer engineering or an equivalent program
• Experience in mobile web development and/or mobile application development is a strong asset
• Experience in SMS development (SMPP protocol and SMSC) is an asset
We offer an attractive and competitive compensation package including a comprehensive benefits plan with a flexible wellness program, and staff purchase plan for mobile devices.
To learn more about airG – our exciting opportunities, culture, benefits and perks – go to jobs.airg.com